HighRoller is an innovative foam roller that revolves around an axle on a height adjustable stand. With the light weight and easy to assemble/disassemble stand, made from aluminum and glass fiber reinforced plastic, HighRoller lets you foam roll in ergonomic and more effective positions by allowing you to relax while rolling. It does this by focusing pressure on the massaged muscle instead of you having to focus on carrying your bodyweight.
Ergonomic muscle care
The effectiveness of HighRoller is based on exercise position. You no longer need to use excess energy to maintain difficult exercise positions; now you can channel all of that energy into an essential action – rolling. When the body reaches its natural positions while rolling, the musculature relaxes and will be more receptive to your workout. In the relaxed positions you don't add any unnecessary pressure or pain to other muscles while rolling. That's why rolling with HighRoller is so much more comfortable and effective.
The stands helps you to do movements without putting pressure on your arms. - With traditional foam rollers the pressure on your arms burdens your neck which should be avoided.
The stands are removable which allow you to use HighRoller in three different positions: High, Low and Angled.
Engineered to perfection
HighRoller was created by a professional team with an exercise physiology background. The idea of an elevated foam roller was born in 2013 and it took nearly three years to get everything just right. The height of HighRoller is designed to be suitable for almost everyone. If you are under 160cm (5’2) tall, you might need to place, for example a pillow, under you in some of the exercises. HighRoller is made of high quality materials and if used as we recommend, it should serve you a very long time.
- The stands are removable which allow you to use HighRoller in three different positions: High, Low and Angled.
- Short plastic legs have a grip on the bottom surface
- Measurements: H 42,5 cm (1ft 4,73in), W 54 cm (1ft 9,25in), Weight 3,6kg (5lb 12oz)
- Weight limit 120kg (265lb)
- Patented and trademarked product
- Manufactured in China
- One year warranty
HighRoller's legs are packed inside the roller!
Effect and benefits
By using HighRoller you can achieve several benefits which help you enjoy your active everyday life.
- HighRolling is based on massage techniques and dynamic flexibility training
- HighRolling improves blood circulation, muscle metabolism and relaxes soft tissues
- Correct rolling opens your adnate fascia and returns shortened muscles back to normal length
- Improves your flexibility, mobility and economy of movement
- Decreases the risk of sprains, injuries and relieves chronic pains
- The stand helps allows you to roll without putting pressure on your arms
- Calm and easy to do movements will allow you to relax while rolling